Annual Sedona Gathering
‘At the Edge of Two Worlds’
June 12 – June 15, 2014
At Sedona Creative Life Center
Continuing Education Information
A person’s sense of well-being and self-esteem profoundly affect overall health. This course focuses on ancient arts and wisdom that can be used in moving clients beyond inner blocks to health and healing – an essential component in treating the whole person. In order to achieve the highest levels of consciousness and spiritual skills, one needs to define oneself carefully. This course focuses on: 1) the use of meditation as a therapeutic tool for well-being, 2) methods of strengthening intent and accountability, and 3) manifesting our dreams into reality. These techniques can be used with and taught to our clients.
Expand your skills by learning how to help your clients:
1. Understand the essential role of our thoughts in the process of healing.
2. Explore the connection of mind, body and spirit in illness and health.
3. Increase their sense of personal power, self-esteem and health.
4. Strengthen their personal intent, accountability and ability to manifest their dreams.
5. Develop an understanding of the difference between feelings and emotions.
6. Explore unique methods for releasing suppressed emotions.
7. Become active participants in their own psychological and spiritual growth.
Course Instructor: Lynn Andrews
Continuing Education Credit:
RN, LVN/LPN – Lynn Andrews Productions is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #13041, for 24 contact hours.
LCSW, MFT – This course meets the qualifications for 24 hours of continuing education credit for MFT’s and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences through the Pine Mountain Institute, Provider #2309.
(You are responsible for checking with your State Board &/or Professional Organization regarding out of state providers.)
Continuing Education Fees:
1. There is an additional $30 CE fee for Nurses and Therapists who are currently enrolled students of Lynn Andrews Mystery School (LACSAT) or the KS Program.
2. There is an additional $60 CE fee for all other Nurses and Therapists seeking continuing education credit.
All course fees include a $60 non-refundable deposit. Seven days prior to the beginning of the course, the entire fee will become non-refundable.
If you have questions about the CE Program, email the CE Program Coordinator, Annie below.