2014 SEDONA GATHERING ESSAY CONTEST
Winner will receive free tuition to this event! See Details Below.
Special Announcement—2014 Sedona Gathering Essay Contest
Winner Receives Free Entry to The Event
How would you like to attend the Sedona Gathering this year –
with your full event fee* (valued at $875.00) paid!
Here’s how to make it happen:
Write a 500-word essay and submit it
according to the instructions below.
If your essay is chosen, you win free tuition
to our 2014 Sedona Gathering Event!
Deadline for Submissions: April 5, 2014.
Here is the essay subject from Lynn Andrews:
"At the Edge of Two Worlds."
As you approach this essay, relax and have fun! This is offered as an opportunity to open your heart, to appreciate your own unique and brilliant journey in this lifetime. See if you can let go of self-judgment about the past and simply be present with everything that comes up. You may use any of your favorite shamanic tools, but do not worry if you feel you “have none.” There is no one right approach – no one right style of writing – there is only your own special process and journey. Love yourself and enjoy it! Congratulate yourself as a winner if you complete and submit and essay. The opportunity is Lynn’s gift to you, and the process is your gift to yourself.
All applicants please note:
*Accommodations, meals, and transportation are not included. Reservations for hotel and meals is at your discretion. Special hotel rates for the event have been arranged with the Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona, AZ. Contact them directly at http://www.pocodiablo.com, or make your own reservations at any of the Sedona hotels.
See http://lynnandrews.com/events/joshua-tree/ for complete event information.
Here are the Contest Instructions. Please read carefully and follow these instructions completely.
**IMPORTANT! Read the following carefully:**
1. Your essay must be 500 words in length. 15 words above or below a 500 word essay will be accepted. Any number of words above or below these limits will not be accepted.
2. Type your essay, single spaced, in a 12 or 14 point non-italics, non-script Font and embed the essay in the body of an email message to Annie, our Forum Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 5, 2014. Essays will not be accepted after the deadline of April 5, 2014.
3. Do not send your essay as an attachment to the email. Do not type your essay in all bold and/or capital letters.
4. Please type your essay in the English language.
5. Directly above your Essay in the email, type in your name, postal address and phone number. Your email must contain this information or it will not be accepted. An essay will not be accepted if you send it as an attachment to an email. Any essay submission which does not completely follow these instructions will be excluded from the contest.
6. We will accept one essay per person with no rewrites, edits or clarifications. Send only one email that contains your essay when you feel it is complete.
7. All essays will be reviewed and Lynn Andrews will select the winner, who will be announced on our website on April 14, 2014.
• The winner will receive free tuition to this year’s Sedona Event, (not to include accommodation, meals and transportation costs).
• During the Sedona Event, the winner will have a few minutes to meet with Lynn personally, and will have his/her picture taken with Lynn, which may also be posted to Lynn’s website along with the winning essay.
• The winner’s essay will be posted on the website. Lynn Andrews Productions, Inc. reserves the right to edit the essay and condense it to suit the space allotted on the website.
8. IMPORTANT: Any questions regarding the contest should be directed to Annie, Sacred Forum Administrator, at email@example.com.
9. Please note: Graduates or Apprentices currently or formerly enrolled in Lynn Andrews’ Mystery School or Kindred Spirits program are not eligible to participate in this contest.
10: If you wish to enter the contest and have already registered for the Event, you are still eligible to enter the contest. If you win, you will receive a full refund of any Event tuition payments made.
Lynn Andrews Productions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any entry. Please note that you must abide by all criteria set forth in the contest description. The winner of the contest will be chosen on solely subjective standards.
As we prepare to gather in Sedona, open your heart and mind to your creativity and wisdom and share with us your deepest understanding of your path of heart.
We honor your efforts and look forward to reading your essays. Many blessings and light for your journey.
Our 2013 Joshua Tree Essay Contest Winner is
Diane Daugherty from Florida.
Past Winners of the Essay Contest
To view past winners essays, click on the links below. They are in PDF format.
Essay Contest & Winner 2013 – Diana Daugherty
Essay Contest & Winner 2012 – Rebecca A. Gutierrez
Essay Contest & Winner 2011 – Astara March
Essay Contest & Winner 2010 – Betsy Peerless
Essay Contest & Winner 2009 – Ursula C.
Essay Contest & Winner 2008 – Michele Morgen
Essay Contest & Winner 2007 – Angela Buckley
Essay Contest & Winner 2006 – Henry (Firewolf) Marchand
Essay Contest & Winner 2005 – Diane Daughtery
Essay Contest & Winner 2004 - Jude Rose Allen
Essay Contest & Winner 2003 – Maria Mar
Essay Contest & Winner 2002 – “Bird Mum” Mary Westmoreland
Essay Contest & Winner 2001 – “Turquoise Feather Dreaming” Dakotah M. Davis