Event Details and Registration
“All things that the Great Spirit has put here continually cry to be heard. The problem is there are few who listen.”
Agnes Whistling Elk, Spirit Woman
Don’t miss out by Waiting! Register by May 1st —
Get your FREE GIFT from Lynn,
A powerful teaching on “Living a Life of Magic.”
Availability is very limited!
Dear Friends and Apprentices,
Welcome to our 28th Annual Joshua Tree Gathering with Lynn, held on June 16 – 18, 2017, (Evening of June 15 to June 18, 2017 for Mystery School and Kindred Spirit participants). We will gather at The Franciscan Renewal Center in Paradise Valley again this year. Please read the information below carefully! A wonderful adventure awaits us.
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE US DEEPLY INTO DREAMING! In order to help you prepare, Lynn is sending you an ADDITIONAL FREE GIFT!! Her online course, “Medicine Woman Visions: Strengthening Your Dreambody” will be sent to you to help you prepare for the Dreaming we will be doing together. This course consists of a 114 page Handbook filled with exercises and practices to help you prepare your Dream Body, two audio files with special guided meditations with Lynn, and an additional two audio files with specific exercises to help build your Dream Body as you work with your Luminous Fibers. This is a $260.00 value —FREE to you from Lynn to enable you to be as prepared for our work together at Joshua Tree as you can be!
Our Basic Schedule :
MYSTERY SCHOOL AND KINDRED SPIRITS PARTICIPANTS:
Thursday, June 15: Arrive at Phoenix Airport then proceed to The Renewal Center by 5 pm to register. Dinner will be at 6:00pm, and “Meet and Greet” will be at 8:00 pm.
Friday, June 16: Breakfast from 8:00 – 9:00am 9:00am: Morning School Day for Mystery School, Kindred Spirits and Ministerial Candidates.
ALL OTHER PARTICIPANTS:
Friday, June 16: Arrive at Phoenix Airport in time arrive at The Renewal Center by 12 noon to register. Or you may arrive Thursday afternoon if you want a leisurely start to the event.
12:00 noon – Check-in and, receive Event Packet. If you arrive Friday morning, you will need to contact Kahndi, firstname.lastname@example.org , in advance to order and pay for lunch on Friday.
2:00 pm – Opening Ceremony, at the Elk Pole
6:00 pm – Dinner (included on the day of your arrival).
Saturday, June 17th: Second day of event – all day
Sunday, June 18th: Third day of event – all day
8:00pm – Sacred Ceremony with Lynn, closing the Event at 10:00pm
PLEASE PLAN TO STAY OVER SUNDAY EVENING AT THE CENTER, LEAVING FOR HOME ON MONDAY, JUNE 19.Check out time is 10:00am. Breakfast and lunch are included on departure day.
You will need to arrange your own transportation from the airport to the hotel. There are shuttle services available from the Phoenix airport to THE RENEWAL CENTER , 5802 East Lincoln Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Roadrunner Shuttle provides quality airport shuttle ground transportation service to and from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) every day, 24/7/365 days a year.
Upon arrival, after you claim your luggage you may check in on your Roadrunner Shuttle mobile application or contact Roadrunner Shuttle at 800-247-7919 and press (2) to check in with the dispatcher. The dispatcher will greet you over the phone and ask you to proceed to the outer island blue sign marked “Pre-reserved Pick-up.” Once the dispatcher confirms you have your luggage and you are on your way to the blue sign marked “Pre-reserved Pick-up,” the dispatcher will then assign you a vehicle number to look for under the blue sign that says “Pre-reserved Pick-up.” The average time of pick-up from the time you check in online or contact a Roadrunner dispatcher is about 15-25 minutes.
Another option is Phoenix Ride Share (Robert, the owner) 602-535-7863, he has shuttled folks to other Lynn Andrews events and around town for shopping and site seeing. He comes personally recommended by Vicki Dobbs and many who used him last year for JT. You can call ahead and give him your flight information and he will be there in time to pick you up. He will wait in cell phone lot for your call that you have your baggage and then drive on up to passenger loading. He will tell you what color car he is in and is usually there within 5-10 minutes of your call. If you wish to share the ride and split the transportation fee, ask Robert about this when you call.
Third option would be to rent a car at the Phoenix Airport and consider sharing the ride and cost with your fellow event participants, you would need to coordinate this with each other. Either way, we want you to have enough time to arrive at the center, register settle in, and be ready for the Elk Pole Ceremony (see schedule above) it’s approximately a 1/2 hour drive from the airport to the Center. You can arrive on Thursday if you prefer and stay overnight at the Franciscan Renewal Center for the early start on Friday.
About The Franciscan Renewal Center
“Rest for the Body and Renewal for the Soul”
The Franciscan Renewal Center or “Casa de Paz y Bien” has existed since 1951 as a place for spiritual retreats, wellness, worship, healing and more. It predates the affluent Town of Paradise Valley with resorts, mansions, pools, paved roads, and all. That a dusty, former dude ranch would become a God-filled spiritual retreat center and that the Franciscan friars grounded in vows of poverty would become surrounded by some of the area’s wealthiest residents speaks to nothing less than the astounding “coincidence of opposites;” that which unifies rather than divides.
What To Bring
The Arizona desert in mid-June will be hot, with temperatures normally ranging from the 70’s at night to 100 degrees during the day. The rooms will be air conditioned, so have a light shawl or sweater for your shoulders. We will be working outside on the land as well. We suggest you bring the following items:
- Power Deck Cards
- Drum and/or rattle
- Items for creating a sacred craft project:
- red cloth to wrap your finished project
- acrylic paints and brushes, colors that are sacred and meaningful to you
- needle and thread with colors you like
- about 5 feet of leather thong or ribbon
- any other craft supplies you might want for decorating your project.
- A yard of your favorite colored ribbon for tying around the Elk Pole during Ceremony
- Notebook and writing tools
- Cushion or mat to sit and lie down on (you will be both inside and out)
- Insect Repellent with DEET
- Flashlight; A Compass; Water bottle or canteen
- Hat, small carrying pack, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Layered clothing as described above; Enclosed walking shoes and socks
- Apparel appropriate for making you feel sacred for Ceremony such as a dress or skirt and a shawl with fringe for ceremony, any color
- Your personal pipe, tobacco and matches or lighter (remember it is very windy)
Please note: If there are additional items you need to bring, we will let you know by e-mail as we get closer to the event.
What Not To Bring
Please leave valuables at home. No pets are allowed. Please honor Lynn’s wishes not to tape record or photograph any of the sessions or ceremonies of the event. You may take personal photographs outside of the sessions, of course.
Fires are not allowed on site without a permit. Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms. Please refrain from lighting candles or incense in your room; battery powered tea lights are a nice substitute. You will have to pay for air-cleaning of the room if you light materials in your room.
About the Accommodations
We will hold our gathering at the Franciscan Renewal Center 5802 E. Lincoln Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85253; 408-948-7460
If you live in the area and wish to commute, we do offer a special “Commuter Rate.” Otherwise, the all-inclusive room rates for 3 days 3 nights (Friday night through Monday 10:00am) includes three meals daily. You can also choose to arrive on Thursday for an additional charge ( Dinner only on Thursday if you arrive by 6:00pm).
Lodging and meals based on number of people:
Cost with Food Per Person,
Cost with Food Per Person,
- Make your reservations by Wednesday, February 15th to take advantage of the payment program.
- All reservations must be made before May 15th. After that, your room rate may be different.
- Single rooms are very limited and are assigned on a first-come basis.
- If you are sharing a room with someone, please place their name in the field named “Roommate.” If you do not have a roommate, but wish to share a room, enter “please assign”. We will assign a roommate to you if possible.
- ALL reservations must be made through Lynn Andrews’ Registrar; please do not call the Franciscan Center to book your room.
- On the day you check-in, dinner is included if you check in by 6:00pm. Room rates include three meals a day. On the day you check out, breakfast and lunch are included.
- Please let the LAP Registrar know in advance if you need additional meals, and on which days you need them. Email Kahndi at email@example.com The Renewal Center is unable to collect money directly from you.
- A “Commuter Rate” option is available on the payment page which includes lunch and dinner only for Friday, Saturday and Sunday at a cost of $93.00 per person, plus the event registration fee.
- The Event Registration Fee is $495.00.
- Payment Plans — Upon registering the credit card you provide will be charged $200.00 as a deposit. We will divide the remaining balance into three equal payments. You are required to complete the recurring payment option in order to take advantage of the payment plan. Example: You need to pay the Event Registration of $495.00 and want a DOUBLE room at $95.00 per night for 3 nights, Friday through Sunday night. That total is $780.00 minus the $200.00 deposit = $580.00. Divided by three, $193.33 will be due on March 15th, $193.33 is due on April 15th, and $193.33 is due on May 15th, 2017. All payments must be received in full 30 days prior to the event.
- Mystery School and Kindred Spirits participants: Complete the online registration information below even if you have already paid for the event. Filling out the registration form confirms your attendance and that you have received the registration information, and signed off on the event disclaimer.
- All other participants: When you submit your registration form below, please use the button that says, “Complete Registration by making Payment“
- REMINDER: Fires are not allowed on site without a permit. Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms. Please do not light candles, smudge, or use incense in any rooms, including the main meeting room. Candles in the main meeting room or otherwise on the grounds are handled only by Staff. We suggest battery powered tea lights as an appropriate substitute. You will pay for air-cleaning of the room if you light any materials.
- Turn in your keys to the front desk by noon on the day of departure to avoid a late checkout fee of $75.00 per key.
- Cancellation policy: to cancel your LODGING reservations prior to arrival, you must let the LAP Registrar know 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, you will be invoiced for 50% of the entire stay.
- There are mandatory fields on the registration page. If you select “submit” at the end of the form and nothing happens, scroll up, using the scroll bar on the right side of the page. Any mandatory field that hasn’t been filled in will be highlighted. Complete each one, and then scroll down to the bottom and select “Submit.”
- Please email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrar Lynn Andrews Productions, Inc.
Your reservation needs to be made with us no later than no later than May 15th, or until event is sold out.
Please Complete your Attendance Form Information Below
NO Later Than May 15, 2017 or until event is sold out.