Medicine Woman Visions:
A Series of Shamanic Explorations
2017 On Line Courses with
Lynn V. Andrews
Online Course 2:
The Four Hoops of Power
April 14 – May 12, 2017
One of the early teachings that Lynn received from Agnes Whistling Elk was about the Four Hoops of Power. With an understanding of what these “hoops” are, and how they affect you, you can step more firmly into living a Shamanic life, and more fully understand and embrace your own Personal Power. In this course you will explore:
- The role of sacredness in your bountiful life
- Hoop 1: Living as a Shaman in the physical world
- Hoop 2: Shamanic transformation of your weaknesses into strengths
- Hoop 3: Creating your own Act of Power for healing
- Hoop 4: Embracing your fully integrated life.
Join Lynn in Online Course 2 and move more fully into the bountiful life you so truly deserve.
Register today and receive a FREE GIFT —
a personal teaching from Lynn and Ani about working with Power!
See Course Information and Fees Below, then Register!
Online Course 3:
The Shamanic Law of Grace
July 14 – August 11, 2017
One lesson Lynn has held onto to this day is the Sisterhood of the Shields “Law of Grace.” In the shaman’s world view, you don’t fight against anything. As difficulties arise, as they will, become the solution, not the victim forever bemoaning your fate. Allow this to empower you, and you will become that solution, and this moves you naturally into your own life force, transcending the dimensions of ordinary life. You move into higher consciousness, where your vision is truly unlimited, free of the distractions of judgment, fear, and other emotions. In this course, Lynn will help you to:
- Face adversity with Love and Power
- Maintain your shamanic balance in the face of difficulties
- Step more fully into the Third and Fourth Hoops of Power
- Strengthen your awareness of your Life Force, and see yourself moving toward a state of Grace
Lynn hopes you will join her for Online Course 3 and see the astonishing things that begin to happen in your life when you infuse yourself in the Law of Grace!
Registration opens on June 5, 2017
Online Course 4:
The Healing Power of Your Personal Shields
October 6 – November 3, 2017
In Lynn’s work with Agnes Whistling Elk and the Sisterhood of the Shields, Agnes took Lynn around a circle of learning, and gave her a working mandala, a shield that she carries in her everyday life. Within that experience, she found the ancient wisdom of woman, the power of the Divine Feminine. It is very important to Lynn that you learn intimately who you are. She came to understand how essential it is for all of us to be lifted out of our mechanical existence so that real change, perhaps even shamanic transformation can occur. Our structures and beliefs must be suspended so that something new can be heard. In this course Lynn will guide you in:
- Understanding and creating your own Personal Shield of Healing
- Developing a spiritual practice that will allow you to life out of everyday living regularly, coming into connection with your own Divine Self
- Examine your beliefs and create ceremony to release those that no longer serve you
- Define yourself, feeling the edges of your own aura of reality and where those edges meet the unknown becoming a person of power, a warrior of healing in this world
In this course, you will begin to balance yourself in a medicine way, begin to see magical glimpses because you are telling the beings of the earth that you believe in beauty. You are becoming beauty…. To learn medicine is to spin or to weave the concept of life into tangible forms. This course is structured for both those who are new to the Teachings of the Shields, and those who wish to explore these teachings in greater depth.
Join Lynn in Online Course 4 as she lifts you beyond your ordinary vision to see the forces that give you life. “This is why I am teaching you to understand things with all of your being, with all of your senses.”
Registration Opens On September 4, 2017
Course Logistics and Fees
These four-week courses are conducted primarily online, and include two scheduled teleconferences with Lynn Andrews during each course. This is what is required for you to successfully complete these courses:
1. Access to a computer, an email address, and access to Facebook via a Personal Facebook Page are required to download the Course Manual; receive the audio meditations; receive ongoing information about the Course; participate in discussions with the Moderators and other Course participants in a Secret/protected Sacred Lodge provided by Lynn on Facebook and receive ongoing feedback from Lynn. Once you have registered, go to: https://www.facebook.com/lap.teach and select “Friend Request” Once that friend request is accepted, you will receive access on the opening day of the course. If you have any problems with this, please contact Peg at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. There are two teleconferences scheduled with Lynn and all of your classmates as a part of each Course. Attendance on the calls is encouraged, but not required for completion of this Course; submit your questions for Lynn in advance and you will be able to access the recording at your convenience to have your questions answered. For some students outside of the United States, local access numbers are provided to allow you to call in without extra overseas charges, but may not be available in all countries.
3. This Course is an intensive 4-week course of independent online study which includes:
• A Course Mentor and Course Moderators who will work with you in a private, Secret Online Sacred Lodge, created in a secret Facebook group. Most of our work together is done in this Secret Facebook Lodge, which is accessible to you 24 hours a day so that any of you can participate at the times that are convenient for you, no matter where you are in the world.
• A downloadable Course Handbook and audio meditations. The audio meditations are provided as .mp3 files, sent to your email address.
• Two Live Teleconferences with Lynn – This is your opportunity to work one-on-one with Lynn as she answers your questions.
• Ongoing feedback from Lynn through the Online Course Facebook Lodge;
• Ongoing feedback from Lynn’s appointed Moderators and the opportunity to ask any questions you have related to the teachings of the Course, via the Online Facebook Lodge;
• Insight and inspiration from other course participants in the Online Facebook Lodge. You must be a registered user of Facebook with a personal page in order to be admitted to Lynn’s SACRED LODGE to participate.
“I was so worried about joining Facebook in order to participate in the course – now I am so glad I did! Lynn’s Mentor and the Moderators were so helpful as I went through the process of getting on Facebook, and even showed me a way to be anonymous on my own Facebook page. Thank You!” E.B.W.
4. Once your electronic registration is submitted and received, your payment is completed, and your Friend Request has been accepted by Lap Teach, you will receive a personal email giving you all the information you need to get into the Facebook Secret Lodge for this course.
5. Late the evening before the Course is scheduled to begin, all fully registered participants will receive an email giving you any audio files, and all of the information you need to get onto the Facebook Lodge where you will access the Handbook and any other materials.
There are two fee structures for these courses — one for the general public, and one for current members of Lynn’s Mystery and Writing Schools, and her Graduate Program, Kindred Spirits.
Option 1: General Single Course Tuition = $260.00
Option 2: Current Students of Mystery & Writing Schools and Kindred Spirits – Single Course Tuition = $240.00
These fees include a $50.00 non-refundable deposit.
Seven days prior to the beginning of the course the entire fee will become non-refundable.
Payment by check or money order is discouraged, and must be arranged with the Online Academy Director, Peg Hubbard, prior to registration. You may contact Peg at email@example.com
Please note: We no longer offer payment plans. All fees must be paid in advance. We are sorry that several unfortunate experiences in the past have caused this change in policy.