Shamans, Goddess and the Wisdom-Keepers of the Inner Fire:
A Journey of Self-Discovery with the Goddesses of Antiquity
Through the Eyes of Shamanism
An Online Course Series for 2014
With Shaman Healer and Teacher Lynn Andrews
ONLINE COURSE 4:
Mary Magdalene and the Hero’s Journey into Enlightenment:
Reclaiming the Mystical Light of Your Own Divine Vision
An Online Course with Lynn Andrews
October 23 – November 19, 2014
Through studying the Goddess energies, you release old patterns and create a new modality of emotional freedom in your life. You learn to integrate both male and female sides of yourself by healing the energy centers of your body through sound, action and intention. This is a joyous journey, and I want to share it with you!
To the shaman, our inner dialogue with the Great Spirit is the most important relationship we can ever have. This dialogue is the guiding force in all we do. It connects us with the life force of the universe to heal what needs to be healed in order to live in the center of our own individual truth, power and wisdom in dynamic, life-fulfilling ways.
Do you have a personal relationship with the Great Spirit, with God in whatever way you know Sacredness? That is what this Online Course is all about – defining for yourself and reclaiming your relationship with the Divine and all of the power, healing, joy and bliss in life that flow there from.
Throughout the entire history of the patriarchy, we have been taught that we must give away to someone else the most important aspects of conscious living that we will ever have: the way we understand and know Sacredness, our ‘place in the world’, and the individual Knowing of our own personal truth (not what someone else tells you this truth should be). It is time to reverse this way of living right now.
We will begin our journey into Wholeness with the journey and teachings of Mary of Magdala, the First Woman Apostle – the Forgotten One, unrecognized and hidden from our consciousness. In so many ways, her story is representative of what happened to our world as the patriarchy sought to purge all vestiges of the great Goddess from this earth.
Mary Magdalene is in all of us; she is the part of our Divine self that is not acknowledged. There is a truth to who she was and her relationship with Jesus. We may not discover evidence of that truth in our lifetime, but that doesn’t make it any less fact. There is, however, a fascinating, compelling and intriguing trail of clues about this truth, and we are going to look at that trail to discover what you can learn from it about your own experience of the Divine.
There is also a truth to who you are in your personal relationship with Sacredness and how you use that relationship to guide, heal and empower your life, and that is the truth we are seeking in this Course. Together, we will:
- Explore the Goddesses Spider Woman and White Buffalo Calf Woman; Themis, the Ancient Goddess of Spiritual Wisdom; Sophia, the Goddess of Mystical and Spiritual Wisdom; and Quan Yin, the Hindu Goddess of Compassion, and what they have to teach you about yourself. There is a twist to what the patriarchy did with Themis and Sophia that is both shocking and highly revealing as to what the loss of the Sacred Feminine has meant to us, that did not happen with Quan Yin, Spider Woman or White Buffalo Calf Woman. As you examine that twist and where it left our collective consciousness, many pieces of your Divine Spirit begin to heal and fall into place.
We will also:
- Use the Directional Cross of the Four Sacred Directions to heal what needs to be healed in your spiritual life so that you can weave the foundational threads of Spirit together with the threads that bring beauty, hope and joy to your world, teachings of Painted Bird, a shaman woman from the Solala region of Guatemala and one of my teachers;
- Work with Shamanic Spirit Retrieval to reclaim fragments of your Divine self that have been lost in this life;
- Climb the World Tree – the Shaman Tree of Life – to discover its wisdom and use its energy to heal and empower you; and
- Experience the teachings of the Inner Lodge Altar as you create the mask of your Goddess self in the north of the sacred wheel, the face of your highest and most Divine self when you are in Oneness with the Great Spirit.
The teachings of the Sisterhood of the Shields are teachings of the Feminine Divine that have been carefully guarded, practiced and handed down from mother to daughter, shaman to apprentice for many thousands of years. Throughout the entire life of the patriarchy, they have been hidden in full view in many corners of the globe, preserving a knowledge, wisdom and sacred understanding of life that grows out of Mother Earth, herself.
Please join me for a beautiful and profoundly moving journey of self-discovery and healing with the Goddesses of Spiritual Wisdom who have been both part of and lost to our lives for so long.
In love and spirit,
You do not have to have taken any previous Course in this Series
to receive the full benefit of the teachings of this Course.