The Spring Gathering at Joshua Tree Details 2023
Lynn Andrews Productions
"Acts of Power"
Thursday - May 4 to Sunday May 7, 2023
Early Bird Special - Register and Pay by March 4th and save $100, Receive Enrollment in the April Webinar ($44 Value) & Your name will be placed in a Drawing for a Free Gift!
Joshua Tree Retreat Center, Joshua Tree, CA
This event is facilitated by Lynn's long time graduates of her Shaman Mystery School. The teachings are from the Sisterhood of the Shields.
This event is open to the public! We invite all, first comers, everyone that ever shared in any of Lynn's gatherings, Mystery School apprentices and Kindred Spirits graduates to join us. Prepare to be lifted to new heights of consciousness and most importantly feel your heart and entire being expand with unbelievable Joy. See you soon!
Find your new clarity that sparkles with dancing light. The sound of the desert reminds you of parts you’ve left behind, swept away so long ago.
Discover your own Acts of Power from our gorgeous loving Sacred Mother Earth. Please join us for a spirit filled, relaxing weekend at the Joshua Tree Retreat Center in Joshua Tree, CA
Our Basic Schedule
Thursday, May 4:
2:00 PM - Arrive at Joshua Tree Retreat Center, check in starts at 2:00 PM. Pick up registration packet & room key at the Sanctuary.
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Dinner at the "Food for Thought Café" on site.
7:30 - 9:30 PM - Opening ceremony
Friday, May 5:
8:00 AM to 9:30 AM - at the "Food for Thought Café"
9:30 AM to 1:00 PM - Morning Session
1:00 PM - at the "Food for Thought Café"
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM - Afternoon Session
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM - at the "Food for Thought Café"
8:30 PM - 10:00 PM - Evening Session
Saturday, May 6:
8:00 AM to 9:30 AM - Breakfast at the "Food for Thought Café"
9:30 AM to Noon - Morning Session
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM - the "Food for Thought Café"
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Individual Activity
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM - Afternoon Session
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM - the "Food for Thought Café"
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Ceremony
Sunday, May 7:
8:00 AM to 9:30 AM - Breakfast at the "Food for Thought Café"
10:00 AM - 11:45 AM - Ceremony
12:00 - 1:30 PM - Lunch at the "Food for Thought Café"
59700 Twentynine Palms Highway, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Lynn Andrews had many a "Joshua Tree" events at this rustic property.
The Joshua Tree Retreat Center is the home of Edwin Dingle’s vision for The Institute of MentalPhysics, City of Joy, where his founding belief of inclusive yet autonomous paths to personal truth and wellness, is celebrated and honored.
The 140-acre desert campus offers serene walking paths and vortex energy locations to explore, an exercise pool and hot tub for relaxation as well as a spiritual book and gift store to find inspiration.
The Retreat Center buildings were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and son Lloyd Wright. The simple accommodations then and now reflect a place to connect on a deep level with spiritual teachings and the beauty of the desert. For this reason, please note there are no televisions in our rooms.
Weather in the desert is unpredictable. The forecast might indicate rain, yet the day turns out sunny – and the reverse can happen. Keeping this in mind, bring the right shoes and clothing for the time of year you are joining us
Lynn felt that an essential part of renewing our spirit and rejuvenating our soul, is to spend as much time on this sacred and powerful land as possible. You are encouraged to do things like meditations, exercises, explorations, and personal ceremonies designed specifically to move you into a receptive point-of-view. We suggest you bring a journal for this event, that you can continue to use after the event is over. These personal processes are an important aspect of the retreat and will prepare you for the in-depth work we will then do together in the evening hours.
Every morning of our time together, you will receive shamanic teachings, meditations and sacred tasks to help you go into, explore and touch the Shamanic wealth which already exists within you.
In the afternoons, you will be free to explore and take counsel with the incredible spirits of this beautiful land – This is your time for personal renewal, swimming, and allowing the magic of this extraordinary place to rejuvenate your spirit.
Each evening, we will share our experience and vision as the sun sets. If you have a hand drum or even a rattle, bring it! If you don’t, come anyway and move into the thrilling, mystical power of the energy of the setting sun.
Our time together is a wonderful blending of shamanic teachings, exotic beauty, and what we learn from the spirits of place when we remove ourselves from the bustle of everyday living. Leave your worries behind and join us in Joshua Tree!
What to Bring
Temperatures normally ranging from 59 to 75 degrees during the day. Please have a light shawl or sweater for your shoulders. We will be working outside on the land as well. We suggest you bring the following items:
- Power Deck Cards
- Sacred Vision Oracle Cards
- Tobacco and Cornmeal
- Notebook and writing tools
- Cushion or mat to sit and lie down on (you will be both inside and out)
- Insect Repellent with DEET
- Flashlight; A Compass; Water bottle
- Hat, small carrying pack, sunglasses and sunscreen, bathing suit
- Clothing appropriate for the beach
- Optional: Battery powered light such as tea lights
Please note: If there are additional items you need to bring, we will let you know by e-mail as we get closer to the event.
What NOT to Bring
Please leave valuables at home. No pets are allowed. Please honor Lynn’s wishes not to tape record or photograph any of the sessions or ceremonies of the event. You may take personal photographs outside of the sessions, of course.
Fires are not allowed on site without a permit. Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms. Please refrain from lighting candles or incense in your room; battery powered tea lights are a nice substitute. You will have to pay for air-cleaning of the room if you light materials in your room.
- Early Bird special, register and pay by March 4 and receive $100 off the event fee!
- We do offer a 3 pay program if you register by February. Register HERE
- The event includes event fee, food and lodging.
- We have reserved the Ridge rooms which are closest to the "Food for Thought Café" .
- The event fee, lodging and meal package rate for a single room is $1228.00.
- The event fee, lodging and meal package rate for a double room (per person) is $1136.00.
- On the registration page, If you are sharing a room with someone, please place their name in the field named “Roommate.” If you do not have a roommate, but wish to share a room, enter “please assign”. We will let you know if someone is also looking for a roommate.
- If you absolutely need a single room, please contact Kahndi firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as rooms are limited.
- Please indicate Protein (meat) ok, Vegan, Vegetarian and allergies, i.e., Gluten Free on the registration page.
- If you choose protein, you will receive vegetarian meals for breakfast and lunch. Dinner will contain the meat dish.
- Check in/Check Out: Check-in time on day of arrival is 10:00 AM. and checkout time on day of departure is 9:00 AM.
- Payment Plans — Upon registering for the event you will pay a $200 deposit. The credit card you use for this transaction will be used to create a recurring payment plan. (Please do NOT use PAYPAL for this transaction). We will divide the remaining balance into two equal payments using the same card you used for the $200. deposit. Example: The Event fee, lodging and meal package for a double room $1136 minus the $200.00 deposit = $936. Divided by two, $468 is due on Feb 15, and $468 is due on March 6, 2023. All payments must be received in full 60 days prior to the event, March 6, 2023.
- REMINDER: Fires are not allowed on site. Due to drought conditions in Southern California and the extreme risk of fire, burning of candles or incense ANYWHERE on campus is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply may cause the incurrence of a $500 fine. Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms. Please do not light candles, smudge, or use incense in any rooms, including the main meeting room. We suggest battery powered tea lights as an appropriate substitute.
- Nothing is to be placed on heater in the Lodgings, including, without limitation, oils, incenses, etc.
- Beds, blankets, and linens provided in the Lodgings are not to be removed. Blankets may not be used for sun bathing. Towels for use at the Pool are available at the Main Office & Bookstore. Failure to comply may cause the incurrence of a $100 fine per item.
- Please be sure to remove all personal belongings upon departure. A fee of $15, together with shipping, will be charged for items sought to be returned after Check Out. Any personal items not reclaimed within sixty (60) days from Check Out will be donated.
- Refund Policy for Event & Lodging & Meal package: A refund will be issued if request is received by March 5, 2023. If a cancellation is needed you will receive a refund minus $200.
- There are mandatory fields on the registration page. If you select “submit” at the end of the form and nothing happens, scroll up, using the scroll bar on the right side of the page. Any mandatory field that hasn’t been filled in will be highlighted. Complete each one, and then scroll down to the bottom and select “Submit.”
- Please observe any current guidelines for the Joshua Retreat Center. Be prepared to wear a mask and observe social distancing of 6 ft if required.
- All guests are required to park in designated areas, observe posted speed limits, and mind plants and wildlife while at the Joshua Tree Retreat Center.
- Please be aware that other spiritual retreats may be occurring at JTRC simultaneously. Please do not interfere with such other retreats.
Event Fee, Lodging and Meals Information
Single Room: $1228.00 (limited availability)
Double Room: $1136.00 per person
All Lodging includes the following Meals
Dinner on Thursday, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday & Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.
All breakfast and lunch meals will be vegetarian. If you choose protein, then dinner will contain meat.
On your registration form, you will be able to request your meal preference and whether you have any food allergies.
- Payment 1 $200 due at registration
- Payment 2 $ 514 due 2/15/23
- Payment 3 $ 514 due 3/6/23
- Payment 1 $200 due at registration
- Payment 2 $468 due 2/15/23
- Payment 3 $468 due 3/6/23
Transportation to and from this event is your responsibility. The closest airport is Palm Springs International Airport (PSP). Ontario International Airport is 74 miles away.
Use this link to see the many ground transportation options:
You can go to the Information desk inside the terminal and they will assist
When event participants organize and schedule their shuttle ride together, in the same shuttle, there may be a discount.
Uber, Lyft and taxi services may be obtained using your smart phone.
Another option would be to rent a car at the Airport and consider sharing the ride and cost with your fellow event participants, you would need to coordinate this with each other.
Refund Policy for Event fee: 60 days (March 5, 2023) before the event if a cancellation is needed, you will receive a refund minus $200 from the event fee only.