Kindred Spirits Gathering
September 2 to 5, 2021 - Thursday to Sunday
"Find Your Magic in Santa Fe"
Dancing with your Male and Female Shields
"One of the most profound events we do together is our annual Kindred Spirits gathering. Join me this year as it will take place in Santa Fe, New Mexico! The immense power and awesome beauty of this land will wrap around our circle like a sacred blanket. It is here in Santa Fe that we will sit in an intimate group… laughing together, working together, and sharing our dreams and visions, as we explore the depths of our souls and renew our commitment to Spirit." ~ Lynn
Below is the information on our Kindred Spirits Gathering for 2021. It will be held on Thursday, September 2nd through Sunday, September 5, 2021. We will gather in Santa Fe, New Mexico at the La Fonda On the Plaza . Please read the information below carefully. A wonderful new adventure awaits us.
In 2021, we are learning about the "Find Your Magic in Santa Fe" - Dancing with your Male and Female Shields.
Kindred Spirits Gathering for 2021 Event Fee = $595.00.
About The LaFonda On The Plaza
Step into the past and experience the splendor of the American Southwest at La Fonda on the PlazaTM, the only hotel situated on the historic Santa Fe Plaza. Start your vacation in Santa Fe and experience the allure of old world charm at one of the best Santa Fe hotels, where tasteful, modern conveniences blend with the warmth of authentic New Mexican style.
Vibrant decor and authentic New Mexican architecture intermingle with indulgent amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, concierge services, free water, Nespresso machine, complimentary art & history tours 4 days a week, a business center and much more. Each of our 180 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites present an opportunity to experience the elegance of our property, boasting original artwork and hand-crafted furniture and luxury amenities.
Lodging / Rooms
We will gather and stay at the La Fonda On the Plaza, 100 East San Francisco Street, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501. Toll Free: 800-523-5002, Phone: 505-982-5511. Please do not contact the property regarding food. Please contact Kahndi, email@example.com.
A block of guest rooms is being held over the following dates, Wednesday, September 1st to Sunday, September 5, 2021. Room Rates are $159 per night per double room PLUS TAX (group rate which includes amenities*). Please either use the booking link provided or call the hotel direct to book your room to take advantage the group rate and amenities*. Be sure to mention the Lynn Andrews Productions, the group code is 1016027. Additional person(s) in a room, after two (no more 4 total), is $15.00 each, per night. Please note some rooms are smaller than others and cannot accommodate a roll away bed. You can request a room with two beds.
Please ask for a larger room if you will be sharing with more than one other person. Larger rooms are limited so please make your reservations early.
Tax on the rooms: All sleeping room rates are subject to Lodger’ s Tax of 7% and Gross Receipts Tax of 8.4375%, totaling 15.4375% ($24.55 per night). These taxes are subject to change without notice.
You are welcome to take advantage of these rates three (3) days before the event and three days after the event. You may also arrive on Wednesday, September 1st in the afternoon and stay overnight at the La Fonda On the Plaza for an easy start on Thursday.
La Fonda is a non-smoking Hotel. Smoking is not allowed in any of the Hotel’s sleeping accommodations, meeting space, food and beverage outlets and public space.
All hotel rooms must be booked by August 9, 2021 to ensure availability and group rate.
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIME: Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 noon. (If you need to check in early contact the hotel and make a request).
RESERVATIONS: Your Room Reservations must be received by the cut-off date of August 9, 2021. Rates may increase after this date.
To make your reservations, you can choose either of the two methods below:
A. Calling La Fonda’s Reservation Department at 800-523-5002 or 505-982-5511 then chose #1. Calls should be made between the following hours (Mountain Time): Monday – Friday: 7 am to 8 pm, Saturday: 11 am to 8 pm, or Sunday: 11 am to 7 pm. Please let them know you are with Lynn Andrews Productions to receive the special rate.
B. Make Online Reservations:
(the group code is 1016027). Your Individual reservation requests will be confirmed only if guaranteed with a valid credit card or deposit by check or money order.
- Group rate will be available three (3) days pre- and post- meeting dates, based on availability
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access (via password) in guest rooms, meeting/event rooms and public areas of Hotel
- No resort fee
- Complimentary entry to Hotel’s fitness and relaxation area (exercise center, outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, as well as changing facilities).
- Complimentary bottled water and coffee/hot tea in every guest room, replenished daily
Breakfast and lunch are catered but not free. Dinner may have in your room or at any of the many internationally famous restaurants within walking distance.
Meals - $280 for Lunch on Thursday and Breakfast & Lunch (FRI through SUN)
TRAVEL / TRANSPORTATION / PARKING
You will need to arrange your own transportation from the airport to the hotel. If you fly into Albuquerque (ABQ), New Mexico, you can contact the Groome Shuttle service (item 1 listed below). It will be approximately a one hour drive to the hotel. If you fly into Santa Fe Airport (SAF), you can contact Road Runner (item 2 below) it will be approximately 20 minutes drive to the La Fonda On the Plaza,100 East San Francisco Street, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501.
- From Albuquerque Airport (ABQ) contact Groome Transportation Shuttle, (505) 850-3880 or (888) 775-5696 (toll free). You must call in advance to make a reservation.
- From Santa Fe Airport another option is Road Runner (505) 424-3367. You must call in advance to make a reservation. If you plan to ride by yourself the rate is $60* (This rate is good for up to 3 people, add $20 for the fourth person). If you want to share the ride with another attendee only one person should call and make the reservation. The hotel recommends Uber because it is only a 20 minute drive from this airport. Rates may change.
- Third option would be to rent a car from the airport and consider sharing the ride and cost with your fellow Kindred Spirit, you would need to coordinate this with each other. Either way, we want you to have enough time to arrive at the center, register settle in, and be ready for this wonderful event! It’s approximately a 1 drive from the Albuquerque airport or 20 minutes from the Santa Fe Airport to the hotel. You can also arrive on Wednesday and stay overnight at the La Fonda for the early start on Thursday.
- Uber is an app on your phone that you download yourself.
Parking - Valet Parking - NO SELF PARKING
Overnight Valet Parking (guaranteed): The overnight valet parking rate is currently $20.00 per vehicle, per day, allowing for unlimited “in-and-out” access. The vehicle will be parked in the Hotel’s garage plus tax 8.4375%.
Electric charging stations are located in Hotel's garage.
BASIC SCHEDULE - Subject to Change
September 1, 2021 - Wednesday: The Energy of Gathering - Setup day. Staff Arrival at La Fonda On the Plaza.
9:00 am Set up the New Mexico room.
3:00 pm - 9:00 pm pick up Event Packet in the Portal room (all attendees)
3:00 pm - Check into your room at La Fonda.
September 2, 2021 - Thursday: The Energy of Connection
September 3, 2021 - Friday: The Energy of Ordination
September 4, 2021 - Saturday: The Energy of Renewal
September 5, 2021 - Sunday: The Energy of Joy and Blessings
What To Bring
We will be working on the land. We suggest you bring the following items:
- Your personal pipe, tobacco and matches or lighter (remember it can be windy)
- Altar items for your lodge altar (all items will go home with you)
- Sacred Vision Oracle Cards
- Drum and/or rattle
- A talking stick (Each Lodge should have one)
- Items for creating a sacred craft project: acrylic paints and brushes, fabric glue, markers, other beads, little charms or trinkets that you may want to add to a box-based project.
- Large Red cotton cloth to wrap your finished project
- Notebook and writing tools
We will be in Santa Fe in September so it will be cold, dry and sunny! Historically, it is in the mid 40’s to mid 60's during the day, and in the mid 40’s at night. Please dress accordingly.
You should also bring:
- Cushion or mat to sit and lie down on (you will be both inside and out)
- Sunscreen, and Lip Protector; Insect Repellent with DEET
- Flashlight; A Compass; Water bottle.
- Hat, small carrying pack, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Layered clothing as described above; Enclosed walking shoes and socks
- A dress or skirt and a shawl with fringe for ceremony, any color; appropriate clothing for men for ceremony.
Please note: If there are additional items you need to bring, we will let you know by e-mail or through your Lodge Chief as we get closer to the event.
What Not To Bring
Please leave valuables at home. No pets are allowed. Please honor Lynn’s wishes not to tape record or photograph any of the sessions or ceremonies of the event. You may take personal photographs outside of the sessions, of course. Fires are not allowed on site without a permit. Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms. Please refrain from lighting candles or incense in your room; battery powered tea lights are a nice substitute. You will have to pay air-cleaning of the room if you light materials in your room.
Attention New Kindred Spirit Members and any Kindred Spirit who has not yet presented your Self Manifestation Wheel:
As Kindred Spirits, we have the honor of supporting each of you on this new part of your Journey of Heart. We are no longer apprentices in the Mystery School, and we all stand with you, equidistant from the center of our Circle. Your first gathering with us in our KS Circle is a unique opportunity for you to present yourself as a Shaman Woman or Man of Power by introducing yourself to us through your Self Manifestation Wheel. All of the information you need about this is available in your “Kindred Spirits Manual.” As you begin your work on this Wheel now, stalking and circling in order to narrow your focus on the truth of who you are now as a Shaman in the world and in our beautiful Circle, know that we are already holding you, sending you energy and love. Your Wheel is your pronouncement of you, an incredible way for all of us to meet you as you stand today balanced in your own Wheel, a fully manifested being. Create your Self-Manifestation fetishes now to help you clarify and energize the essence of your journey on this Path of Heart!
Please use a 8.5" x 11" Write-On transparency film to create your manifestation wheel. We will use an overhead projector so that everyone will be able see your beautiful Wheel as you present it, as we share our wheels with each other.
If you need a Write-On Transparency, please contact Kahndi, firstname.lastname@example.org and she will mail one to you for the price of the postage and rigid envelope.
If you are in Level 2 of the Kindred Spirits program: Please check with your Lodge Chief to see if you need anything specific for your Lodge work and altars.
We look forward to our time together and to working in such an intimate group at this very magical place.
- Be sure to fill out the online registration information. Filling out the registration form lets us know you have received the registration information, and signed off on the event disclaimer.
- If you already registered for the KS event for last year please register for the KS event this year as some details have changed. Please skip the payment page if you already paid.
- Mentors and Staff : Please fill out the registration form. You will pay for your room and food; your event fee is complementary as a thank you for your beautiful service to Lynn and the Sisterhood. Kahndi will follow up for payments on the meals. (Do not select commuter unless you are not staying at the hotel).
- All EVENT FEES and MEAL RESERVATIONS must be made through the LAP Registrar.
- All HOTEL RESERVATIONS must be made by calling La Fonda Reservations, 1-800-523-5002, #1 and mention Lynn Andrews Productions to receive the discounted rate and amenities or by using this
CLICK LINK (the group code is 1016027).
- A deposit is required at the time of registration, if you are taking advantage of the payment plan option.
- A double room means two people will share one room, $183.55/night. You can split the cost of the room $183.55 / 2 = $91.78 each ($159 rm cost + tax $24.55 = $183.55 per room). You will handle these arrangements directly with the hotel when you check in.
- Anyone that is sharing a room, please place their name in the field named “roommate”.
- If you do not have a roommate but wish to share a room, enter “please assign”. We will assign a roommate for you. If we are unable to locate a roommate for you or if your roommate is unable to attend, your rate will be $183.55 per night for the hotel room.
- Additional person(s) in a room, after two, is $15.00 each, per night. You may have up to 4 people to one room. Anyone that is sharing a room please place the names of all roommates in the fields provided. Rooms are up to 4 people per room AND only one person should make the reservation for the room. The other 3 people are roommates. Please make your reservation with the hotel right away if you intend to share the room with more than one other person as larger rooms are limited.
- If you are attending the event, but not staying on site, please select "commuter". Please select the days and meal type you wish. I will follow up to confirm these with you.
- Breakfast and lunch are catered but not free. Please list any food allergies you have.
- The Kindred Spirits event fee is $595.
- Payment Plans – We will divide your fees into three payments (which includes the $200 deposit at the time of registration). You are required to use a credit card with Authorize.net and NOT PayPal in order to take advantage of the recurring payment plan. Payment Plans are NOT available with PayPal. Please do not send anyone your credit card information via email or text.
- Payment Example:
Event Registration = $595
Meals - $280 for Lunch on Sunday and Breakfast & Lunch (MON-WED)
Total Cost for KS Event = $875
With Payment Plan, $875 - $200 Deposit (paid with registration as your 1st payment) = $675 left to split for 2 additional payments of $337.50 each. Payment 1 is $200 (deposit), Payment 2 is $337.50 (due 7/15/21), and Payment 3 is $337.50 (due 8/15/21).
REMINDER: Fires are not allowed on site without a permit. Smoking is not permitted in any of the rooms. Please do not light candles, smudge, or use incense in any rooms, including the main meeting room. Candles in the main meeting room or otherwise on the grounds are handled only by Staff. We suggest battery powered tea lights as an appropriate substitute. There is a fee for air-cleaning of the room if you light any materials.
Event Cancellation Policy: Event Fee Refund Policy: 60 days before the event if a cancellation is needed you will receive a full refund minus a $50 administration fee. No Refund after July 4, 2021.
In Peace and Gratitude,
Registrar Lynn Andrews Productions, Inc.
Please Complete your Attendance Form by clicking on the BUTTON below
Make sure to complete your form as soon as possible so we may plan our gathering.